Friday, August 21, 2009

tonight at Rumbled

Gregg Huet will be entertaining us again at Rumbled tonight at 6pm SLT.

Rumbled is a different kind of venue in SL, being based on a local hang out in the UK. The style is 50's so the dances in the intan reflect that. It's definitely a spot you will remember.

If you have never heard Gregg, you need to. He sings originals like the one seen here, "little things", as well as covers. Gregg is a lot of fun, although I think he picks on the Frog a little too much *sigh*... LOL

IM my wonderfully talented assistant, Anya Navarita, for your ride tonight, like I said in another blog (rumbled.org.uk) she needs something to do other than her hair. (hey Anya, I could have said... she needs something to do other than *oh never mind*)

Don't forget 6pm Rumbled. Anya promises she might dance with you if you come... I have one spot on my dance card reserved...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh poor froggie gets picked on :) you love it and you know it :) 812/321

Anya said...

Other than what? Smells like CHICKEN in here.

Unknown said...

LOL other than doing Abs :))))