I have said this before, but clearly people don't listen. Do the people that control the avatars in SL not realize that there are real people on the other end of the world control their avatars??? Do people not realize that there are real feelings attached to those avatars??? Is this the way you would want to be treated??????
I realize everyday how utterly blessed I am to have the incredible friends that I do. The ones that have my back in everything, the ones that no matter what find me and make me smile. The ones that know life is more than just SL. The friends that have been through arguments, fights, fun and so much more, that are still my friends.
My heart breaks for those that are treated like crap. They are my friends and now there is one that is hurt. So help me, I have never wanted to rip someone's eyelashes out one by one until now. I hope the person who hurt my friend, realizes what they have done, and never does it again to anyone.
For all those out there that have hurt someone else, intentionally... I hope you never feel the pain that you have caused others. Just remember, there are people behind those pixels with real feelings.
LOL told you this was a vent. For those who always have my back, the ones I can talk to about anything, the ones I laugh with, the ones who we can say nothing at all... the ones who make me smile, thank you for being in my life, if only for this moment or forever. You mean so much to me....
Hugs
No comments:
Post a Comment