Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Wild and Crazy Friends, and the amazing Music



If life were like TV, there would always be some kind of music to fit along with your life... Like for example, the scary music of "DON'T GO IN THERE"... well last night, my life of course was filled with music. From Gregg Huet at Rumbled to AcousticEnergy Nitely at Chicagoland, the music was perfect... if you have not checked these two out, you really need to. Of course I think AcousticEnergy has one of the most amazing voices out there, call me biased if you must but between his song writing and his voice, there is nothing but perfection.

However, the music in my life does not nearly fit the wild time I had with my friends. As you can see from the above picture, Stalker Boy was back... Now, Stalker Boy was never very good at stalking but last night he forgot all about how to stalk, I mean come on, standing under a sign that says Stalker??? And I must say, if he encourages Sher to sing "Froggy Went A Courtin'" one more time, Stalker Boy might just wind up back in the doghouse.

Also, my other crazy friend Fable, brought along her Alt for a Photo Shoot. I'm not entirely sure why people have Alts... but let's just say this Photo Shoot got a little weird when they asked me to be in the picture with them. So, lets just say, if you wanna know what the Frog is really doing late at night, this is it, being stalked, and hanging out with her deranged friends...

Oh well, at least it makes for an interesting night.

No comments: