Saturday, August 15, 2009

Gorilla Dreams


protected
Originally uploaded by brickhouse frog
Very strange, now I'm a big believer in dreams and meanings of dreams. This afternoon, I had a dream in it was a gorilla. Never in my entire life do I recall dreaming of Gorillas... nothing I had watched or seen recently had anything to do with Gorillas... so i researched gorilla dreams on the web and found out: Gorilla:
Dreaming of this gentle, kindhearted animal almost always signifies a new friendship, or the reaffirming of an old friendship. Even if the gorilla appears to be on the rampage, this is still a positive symbol. A gorilla that is angry or upset merely indicates minor misunderstandings with a friend. (source: http://www.experiencefestival.com/dream_dictionary_gorilla)

Very interesting in the light of recent events, Sammie, after 3 months came back into SL. Now while we are friends outside of SL, I haven't "seen" him in all these months. So I guess this dream indicates the reaffirming of an old friendship.

Welcome back Gabardini, hope you stick around awhile.

1 comment:

smr said...

Wow... cool. : )
Now research the things *I'm* dreaming about: tornadoes, sand, wind... always seems to be wind.