So, thanks to another blog I read, I logged back into SL last night and went to http://slurl.com/secondlife/Wild%20Rice/37/238/61 for midnight madness, when I woke up this morning i was pleasantly surprised that enough people went there and won 40 new poses! These are great poses "pinups" If you are a photographer, she is offering the poses again today for midnite madness, but 300 people have to be in the running this time soooooo bring your friends! Cheree Bury is the owner and she has a lot of great poses there too. I spoke with her this morning to thank her as this is an expensive set she is giving away. Cheree is a really nice person and deserves a lot of customers!
Don't forget, if you are looking to update your profile pic, or if you want to surprise that special someone in your life, look no further, I have about a bazillion poses now, and tons of backgrounds. Feel free to look at my work on Flickr.com (it's in the sidebar of my blog). IM me or my biz partner, Sammie Gabardini for your appointment!

No comments:
Post a Comment