Friday, August 28, 2009

Oh No... Did I Just Step in Shit????

The Festivale Sim is having a Poop Hunt!  Now why on earth would you want to go search for poop!  Well because in the poop and toilet paper (nicely wrapped with a bow and all) are 51 prizes!!!!  What could be better for a shop-a-holic like me??  Well ok so I didn't want everything that is offered in the poop, but hey, it was fun... I gathered my youngest son next to the computer with me and we hunted for shit, which he of course thought was the best thing!  So hurry over to  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Festivale/147/85/29 and trust me you photographers out there there are free LAP poses too!!! Well worth stepping in some shit for 400L worth of poses... if you can find them.

Also in my travels today, *cough* while I was shopping on Xstreet I found the most amazing boots!  But get this!  In the boots package was an outfit, AND 100L shopping card!  Well u know me, I headed right over to their store... I bought yes, another pair of boots, you can't have enough.  The store is called Nightwish Designs Boots N More.  Well, I had a little issue with something I bought, I im'd the owner and he immediately took care of it!  Very much to my satisfaction!!!!!  Here's the link to the boots!  https://www.xstreetsl.com/modules.php?name=Marketplace&file=item&ItemID=1711855

Oh and for those unbelievers... the princess was around the poop
Me with Mr. Poop Man

Hiding my head in shame from the poop stain... I'm sure I know who left it there... his initials are S.G. *ducking*

Me with my poop, shovel and pail

No comments: