Ok so I had a chat with Roken the owner of Rumbled (so we let him think... oh wait he pays us, does he?).
He sent out a notice 1.5 hours early on Sunday for Elvis, and so I questioned him on his notice, why so early, he said so people could plan.
One of my musicians sends out a group notice 1/2 hour b4 a gig, me I send them out 15 mins before.
So here's my question, when do you think notices should go out??? I mean if I got a notice 1.5 hours before, I would never remember. But apparently Roken was on to something as he had a capped sim.
Give me your thoughts????

1 comment:
I prefer them to go out far enough in advance for me to plan. Sometimes I get those 15 minute prior notices and I'm doing someone er... something that is going to take longer than 15 minutes to finish up.
BD introduced me to the "notify" feature in Events, which is nice but only notifies you 5 minutes in advance. I like to plan!
Post a Comment