Monday, August 31, 2009

The Frog Meets the Dogs


brick and music
Originally uploaded by brickhouse frog
Ok so I went to the VKC yesterday, several times in fact, brought along Anya and my new noob friend to help... those dogs are just so blessed cute. It was such a hard decision. So, I went away and came back again, this time bringing my friend Fable. Fable of course thought I was nuts, and thought I should go to this other pet store, until she saw how the dogs at the VKC respond to you. It was a hard choice for me, but the bloodhound won over the Irish Wolfhound (who knows maybe I'll go get him too).... the cool thing is if my puppy wonders off, I'll be able to go back and reclaim him!!!
So I got thinking, what a cute dog, he needs his pictures done. Hence my brain storm! So I'm offering anyone who has a dog, VKC or otherwise, one portrait of you and your dog (now it does take a while to get the right pose, just ask Sher... LMAO) at a low cost, and if you tell your friends with dogs about my service, I will throw in an extra picture for you (if your friend gets a picture done) for free. So that's 2 cute pics of you and your dog or just your dog for the price of one when your friend purchases as well. Did that make sense?? oh well just IM the weird Brickhouse Frog with her new puppy "Music".
These dogs are great fun by the way, Music has already learned to fetch, come, sit and stay. He's a very good dog and makes a great companion and loyal friend. Want a dog of your own, and can't find the VKC, hey I know my way there, send me an IM and I'll show you the way. Music would love to go back and visit...

No comments: