AcousticEnergy has been burning up the grid! Last night at Gwampa's... what a party! If you weren't there, wow, you really missed a great time... First of all it was theme night, which meant, Men in boxers and bald, women with big hair and lingerie.
Weren't we all surprised when AE showed up bald and in kissy boxers! Apparently his hair is what keeps him mellow. Because last night he was wild!!!! I think he could have played for hours, the 4 sims of Gwampa's was packed!!! However, if AE ever loses his hair again, we all must bring cookies. See what you miss when you don't come to an AE gig, bald AE in boxers, wanting cookies.
So be sure to join us tonight at Phoenix. You never EVER know what this man will want next. Expect some original songs from "So I Dream" to "I Fall Into You", to his covers from U2 and more. IM me for your ride to the best gig in SL.

No comments:
Post a Comment