Found this picture on Flickr.com and thought wow isn't that life. My first thought (being on a diet) is wouldn't I love to dive into that bowl, but I digress.
Life is full of many colors, red of course is love, yellow for bright sunny moods, LOL we all know what green is for... Every once and a while we hit a nut. It's the nuts that make life interesting.
Life can also be like this bowl, full of friends. But lately, esp. in the world of SL, it seems my bowl is not as full of friends. One has been hurt and no longer comes in world, another, found her true love and meets him in other ways, one has been put on the night shift, and another apparently is too scared to deal with what could be true happiness. I wish them all well, I'm glad they are all my friends, and always will be... but now SL is getting boring for me. Maybe it's my own fault, people assume I'm always busy and have stayed away. So now I guess I'm asking what's fun to do in SL, where is fun to hang out??
I think I'll stay out of world tonight, nothing going on, I'll check my messages, send a few invites out to people to play at Gwampa's Dance Kamp (if you are a musician and want to play, let me know), then I think I'll log out for the night. If anyone wants me, they know how to reach me. LOL in this day and age, there are 100's of ways to reach someone.
Just my simple little thoughts...

No comments:
Post a Comment