Why is it in RL if we don't look like oh Bricky here, people will shun us. Maybe we are large, maybe we are too short, maybe we are missing parts, in a wheelchair, have the wrong shade of hair.... who knows, whatever it is, we just don't conform to your ideal of normal or average.
So why does your avatar differ from what you look like in RL? Lets face it, I don't look like my avatar... She's more like Barbie. So why would I make her incredibly hot... most of you know I have 4, yes count them 4 children in rl... I will NEVER look like Bricky does. So I have a few lumps and bumps. Does that stop a person from being less of a person?
I wonder why some ppl make their avs "normal" looking. Don't you get enough ridicule in RL for being overweight or being not "normal"?
Maybe for me, Bricky is what I feel like. To me, Brick's body represents me as a person, I'm beautiful, I'm sexy, I am unashamed, I am caring, and kind, I rule my universe, I am ME. That's who I am.

1 comment:
Good for you!!!
:)
Great post!
Post a Comment