Friday, January 29, 2010

Another Friday Off...


Vegas baby polaroid
Originally uploaded by brickhouse frog
So, my "photoboy" for those who follow my blog, has been back for a few months now (!yay!) and it just so happens we were both off today... so I said Sam, what do you want to do? He said Vegas Baby!

So off we go to Vegas... Of course we had to look the part, which of course was half the fun... I don't think I have laughed this hard in Secondlife in a long time.

Being in Vegas today reminded me of that holiday where people flock to Vegas to be shot in the bum by Cupid... so, I told "Photoboy" let's go do some promo pics of wedding stuff so people will know I do wedding pictures too... Now I will be honest, lately, I have not been promoting weddings and such, but I really love doing them, they are such a good challenge.

Don't forget to look in my blog for my special, and if you or anyone you know are getting married, tell them to look at my flickr.com stream and send them my way... And thanks to "Sammie Pimp Daddy" for making me laugh today, if you are looking for wedding pictures, just say "Sammie Pimp Daddy" and I'll give you a very special rate.

brick and sam2

brick and sam1

No comments: