Wednesday, January 13, 2010
The British Invasion on Jades... Huh?? or Crazy Friends
Now... you know I have some of the craziest friends in SL... Pictured here are Amber, Sexyjade, me, Melodie and of course Reallymad Morpork and JohnnyShoes....
Every now and again... not very often, we have been known to pick on Mick... or so he says ...*cough*
So... tonight we all planned to make Mick feel more at home. We found these fab dresses and he had the NERVE to say we all look like some "Spice Girl"... Well as you can see from the second picture... clearly, Reallymad and Johnny didn't have ANY issue with the way we look!
BTW... If you are wondering, you really should join Micks group, for tonight we made a scientific discovery *cue scary music* we discovered why Mick's balls are green and so big... but if you aren't in the group chat, you may never know
I want to thank all my friends who have held my hand lately, they may not have known why, just that I haven't been myself, but there is one who has held my hand more than anyone should have to and I will never be able to thank them, ever. I have a handful of really amazing friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment