Wednesday, January 6, 2010

old me/new me






My Friend Anya, posted this morning on her blog, about the old her and the new her... well...

The story goes like this, Brickhouse Frog was born 11/18/2007, on 11/19 she had new skin, someone was kind enough to give me skin... it was called "escort", had suntan lines and all, thought it was "swell". In fact I thought it was so good I kept it for at least a year... couldn't seem to bring myself from changing my skin.

I also had trademark hair, something in some wild color... now I won't show you the hair I made, for you newer people, you used to be born naked and well, ugly.

One day, I met Trixee Trotter who is a professional photographer and really, whether she knows it or not, is the reason I am in the business today. I have always admired Trixee's work and hope one day I can have a business 1/2 as good as hers. Anyway, this was my first "real" picture. Sigh just look a that skin! *shutters*

So finally with some hand holding I have changed my skin countless times, never my shape tho.... my hair has gotten a little tamer in color, but every once and a while I pull out one of my wild colors for the fun of it.

Thanks Anya for the little trip down memory lane... after 2 years of being in sl... I am so glad for that little first skin "escort" but i'm so glad I found "[paper.doll] HaydenTan" skin now :)

(sigh if you CAN'T figure it out... the frog picture is current, and 'bricky' is 2007 me)

1 comment:

LadyK Braveheart said...

Nice work Bricky!

From: LadyK Braveheart