I promised to show the pics of the photo shoot I did of Reallymad Morpork, but I also did a few others so check them all out at koinup.com/brickhousefrog.
Reallymad "Mick" is not only one of my dearest friends but also sings in SL too. He's been singing about a year now (with some time off due to a bad cold he had ... or as he called it "Infection Bricky"... don't ask). His performance is one you will not soon forget. Not only does he sing all your favorites, from Norah Jones to Muse, but he also brings some culture to your SL by singing songs from Les Miserables. Mick will leave you with a smile on your face after his gigs, as we all have such a good time. His gigs are entertainment to the max, leave your worries behind for an hour and get to one of his gigs. His next gig is McCoy Island on 1/3 at 5pm.



No comments:
Post a Comment