Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Friend Lexx...


lex4
Originally uploaded by brickhouse frog

This woman cracks me up continuously... She may not know what's going on, but she she always seems to know when I need to smile. Lately we've been having this on going conversation about lollipops... sniff she always takes mine. Usually, she is one of the few who can get me good, and the other day, well lets just say she won by telling me WHO took the lollipop.

So she says to me yesterday... biotch take mo fuggin Lexx's picture... Let me tell you, what an honor. Lexx has so many friends, everyone loves her, yet she chose me to take her pix. She then says make me look beautiful. Well, Lexx has a really pretty avatar, but more importantly she has a beautiful soul. LOL she'll kill me for saying that and ruining her "bad ass" image.

Now I've known Lexx a long time, way back when I first started repping AE, she was and I believe still his Muse.  When I grow up, I want to be like Lexx and not let things bother me the way she does, have fun in life and keep moving forward...

Lexx runs Paisley Park a fun outside venue and has a great sim. Pop over sometime and tell Mo Fuggin Lexx, the Brickster sent you. Lexx if you are reading this pop in a slurl.

Peace out homie

No comments: