This past weekend was truly a fun weekend... going from gig to gig... and sim to sim and hanging out with my best friend. The weekend couldn't have been much better.
Diva had a few gigs this weekend and all I can say is, if you all saw what was said in our chat boxes you'd be amazed. Diva's voice is second to none in SL, she sings top 40, a little Barbara, and a bit of opera... She has a disclaimer when she sings opera, she is NOT responsible for any broken glass in your house. Her notes are dead on the money and leaves you breathless. (calendar)
It was also a distinct pleasure to have Lehman Shinn back gigging! Call me biased but his voice is so soothing, it leaves even the meanest person in a better place. I look forward to his gigs this week and hope you all can come along too. (tinyurl.com/lehmanshin for his calendar)
In between gigs, did some exploring... started off at a playground which was totally amazing. You could play in the sand and actually make stuff... except for the scary statues from that other sim, that give me nightmares, this place is a lot of fun. From there, we went over to my friend Ema's sim where um lets just say I won't be passing my SL drivers test anytime soon. Nor will I be allowed to go horse back riding... Just saying. So I will post the slurl here because it's a really well done sim, and while you are there, check out the billboards, you might just see a frog :))). Oh while you are at it, check out Gregg Huett, her SL hubby, he's a fantastic musician, and his gigs are a lot of fun, if you go, tell them the frog sent you. Eventually we made our way to a sim that is listed in the "showcase". Beautifully done, Medieval type sim. It was so big, that we have to go back, to explore the castle that was wow monstrous... I'll be posting pics on my flickr page soon, and SLurls here as well... but shhh I'm at work and shouldn't be doing this now.
So this week be sure to check out all my fab musicians, Reallymad's calendar can be seen here...
No comments:
Post a Comment