Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Night of Shopping

So some nights I just have to shop (shuddup Mick)... So the other night I went shopping for a bit, and then my good friend Amber joined in the fun.

brick2brick purpleI started off at Bliss Couture, bought a dress that I absolutely love.  You can wear it several ways but be careful ladies that you might need some "cover up" for those sensitive bits.  As you can see the dress can be worn long or short.  This dress is beautifully textured & flows gracefully as you dance the night away. (780L)

BrickbentI caught up with Amber at SLC where I was lucky enough to get on the "lucky chair" and pick these fab jeans, and then later to another one of my favorite stores {paper.doll} to get this new version of this shirt "Wrapped" (125L), it comes in a multitude of colors, but I chose of course the green one.  

The poses all come from EverGlow who is having a 50% off sale! Who could resist so I picked up several sets.

After a long evening of shopping, I headed back to Bliss Couture as there was another dress that caught my eye... And of course it is a bit revealing, so I hesitated buying it, but my gentleman friend who was with me said ..."oh no you would look stunning in it"... so I had to buy it.  (*Scratches head* should have made him pay for it)  I'll post pictures another time (if I remember).  Let's just say I have turned a few heads since I have worn it (wow more than once... shuddup Mick hehe)

I've also been shopping like crazy for artwork for my new home in SL.  I had long forgotten about "Naughty Knickers" for erotic art (not porn).  Be sure to pop over there as well.

No comments: