Thursday, July 1, 2010

hi sweetie


hi sweetie
Originally uploaded by brickhouse frog
The best words ever uttered, "hi sweetie". When Reallymad got his voice back, that's the first thing I heard him say.

Well, tonight, everyone else gets to hear him say that and so much more as he takes the stage at Jade's Jazz Island for his return (maybe) to show biz...

His group went wild last night when it got posted he was BACK...His group is one of the craziest groups in SL.

I for one, could not be happier, even tho as he says he has not practiced (I said did he ever), I AM JUST so happy after the horrifying time he put me through earlier this year. *ducking and running* It all seems like a nightmare now, but, all is well... and I have my Mick back :)~

So be to Jade's tonight 4pm slt for one performance I soon won't forget!

No comments: