Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Audacity of Some


power
Originally uploaded by brickhouse frog
Before you read any further, please realize there may be some strong language in this... That is your disclaimer...

So there I am, at Reallymad's gig, knowing it's the last time I'll hear him for a while because of his vacation and mine, just wanting to relax and have a good time. In comes Nutcase#1 who thinks she is funny, but SHE is the only one who thinks that. Now her nasty little comments are just a ploy to get attention. So we all just leave her alone.

Next on the list is Nutcase #2... but then again, he does not warrant the title nutcase, he warrants the title Fuckwit.

Said Fuckwit, comes to Reallymad's gig tonight and starts slamming singers that use background music. The last I knew, people like Pavarotti, Celine Dion, and others don't play their own music.

Then Fuckwit gets me in IM's probably because he is chicken shit and doesn't want a confrontation from people who actually like Reallymad's voice. Goes on and on about how Reallymad is "stealing" ... as I said to him, how does he know that RM hasn't paid for the license and have permissions to use said music. Well that was enough for him, he said he was going to report me and RM to the idk police I guess, because now I'm an international thief and muted me. Left me standing there "shaking in my boots" NOT. Good luck finding out who I am, and oh, what did I do to break copyright laws other than stand there and look fucking hot? *rolls eyes*

If you are going to stand there and slam me and my friends, because lets face it, RM and I are so much more than musician/rep, than you better be ready to get our wrath. So after said gig, RM gets Fuckwit in chat, and RM tells him a thing or two about music, asked him who appointed him god of all music in SL and Fuckwits response was to mute RM too. oOOOOooo big scary bully, going about telling people he's going to report them to the RICCA and "others" and then muting them. Wow I bet he sleeps good at night! What a puss, or as a good friend of mine says, he's like a big cunt puss bubble.

People like him are only trying to scare others. This time, he came across the wrong duo. Don't worry, Fuckwit, you know who you are, and now, many, many others will to, because as you see, in my profile, I am not breaking the TOS by spreading your conversation all over SL, it's plainly there how I love to share what people tell me. You on the other hand, don't have that in your profile, so go ahead, use my words, and maybe I'll report you. *rolls eyes* like the Lindens have NOTHING better to do.

Grow some balls... because let me tell you something I've said before... Reallymad is more of a man and a better singer than you will EVER BE... and you are just jealous because back when you used to sing in sl, you never had half the people, that in your opinion, are just karaoke hacks. (oh and learn how to spell)

It comes down to this... if you don't like the place you are at, LEAVE. No one ever forced you to stay....Don't ruin it for others who are in SL to have fun.

No comments: