Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What Happened to Brick?


6 19
Originally uploaded by brickhouse frog
After more than 2 years, a few venues and many musicians, I have walked away from SL Live music. I have my reasons, they are personal.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not totally gone from SL. I am trying my hand at designing clothing, at a reasonable price. I have 2 dresses on xstreetsl now with more forthcoming https://www.xstreetsl.com/modules.php?name=Marketplace&MerchantID=133128 Also will be around to feed bunnies and do photography. None of these things demand my time from RL and I can do as I have the time.

For now, I will continue to help Reallymad Morpork when he is back to singing. He and I have this understanding.

I'll see you around the grid...

For fear I'm missing someone, I'm going to try this anyway.

Thanks to AcousticEnergy Nitely for getting me into this
Thanks to (in no particular order):
Reallymad Morpork
Rara Destiny
Jackdog Snook
Jessie
AMForte
Lehman Shinn
Esme Fenwitch
ZDiva Sorbet
Diesel Karillon
Angel Stormwind
LadyScarlett Farstrider

Thanks to Ford Bebb, co-owner of The Brass Frog
Thanks to Rumbled
Thanks to Gwampa's Dance Kamp
and of course Sammie's Place

and huge special thanks to my business partner through it all, Sammie Gabardini, thanks for this ride... and for encouraging me in trying design... hold on tight, it's gonna be bumpy!

No comments: