Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bricks House of Fashion


ladies orange outfit
Originally uploaded by brickhouse frog
I have created several new outfits and loaded them on xstreetsl. I have a few freebies on there that people have been gobbling up. Not quite sure why I can't sell anything for real on there since nothing is priced more than 50L, for gowns and suits. So imagine my surprise this weekend when on 2 separate occasions, people came to my store and actually bought stuff! wow! Bought a lot of stuff even!

So check out my items and if you like something but maybe want it in a different color, let me know and we'll see what we can work out. If you would rather visit my store the slurl is at the top of this page and I have "lucky" signs there too. (Oh that reminds me I need to put up my midnight mania boards!) While you are there, check out our bunnehs that are for sale.

Happy shopping, and here's a link to my xstreet items (men's too). Sorry they are not full perm, but because they are not my templates, but ones I have purchased, that was the agreement that I can not sell them full perm.


No comments: