So this new found freedom of have, at first was a bit strange... Nothing to do... me?? for 2 years I've repped a ton of musicians, managed venues, had my cell phone with me 24/7 in case someone needed something... then all of a sudden... I stopped it!
Truth be told yes, I miss the mayhem ... some, but knowing I only have to worry about getting Reallymad gigs, and taking care of only him, is true relief. His gigs are always fun, and SOMETHING always happens such as typos, but I digress... Reallymad has always been a pleasure to work for and doesn't take any crap from me... not that I give it. *looks innocent* and don't tell him I said it!
When his gig(s) are done for the night, and any bookings that need to be handled are taken care of, I can log off or spend time with my friends. Lately, Sammie's bunnies have really taken off, er um been selling well. So I have been helping him and we spend a lot of time tending to little prim bunnies, they are cute. Occasionally I do a photo shoot, or make some new article of clothing, but it is when I want to do it.
Secondlife had become so stressful for this frog, it was almost as bad as my RL job, and one day I woke up and realized, I don't make anywhere near what I make for RL why do I need the extra stress?
For those who have contemplated what Secondlife is without a lot of stress and drama, I say go for it, make that move and just log in for fun! Hey I even started reading books again... Scary

No comments:
Post a Comment