Thursday, July 15, 2010

Noob!

So I was reminded of the fact that I too, had noobish, free skin for a good year after joining Secondlife... hey! I loved that skin, it had suntan lines and everything.  Back in the day, before people had the option of "picking" their avatar before even setting foot in SL, you were born "ruth".  Everyone looked the same.  I remember changing my hair, to purple... and it was just hair that was already on your head... gasp I looked horrid... 


But times change, and one day soon after I was born, someone gave me a skin... laugh all you want, but back in the day, that skin was pretty damn hot!

I really can't believe I kept that skin for a year.  Matter of fact, I hated to part with it.  But over time, I've gotten several skins, but yet, I still love my crazy hair colors...Eh I still love changing hair!  Maybe for kicks and giggles, I'll wear that skin sometime soon and see if anyone notices!


Oh and if you are wondering, yes, that's Sammie Gabardini, the noob, after he got a 2nd skin... *sigh* yeah buddy nice skin there G... As for the tiger well that's my good friend Sly... she actually has had the best skin the whole time I've known her :)


Much better skin today

No comments: