Sunday, June 6, 2010

Relay for Life - A Frog in the Dunk Tank

So this morning at 9AM SLT this frog will be sitting in the dunking tank to raise money for RFL.   http://slurl.com/secondlife/RF
L%2050s%20Weekend/162/120/23  There's your ride.  Now seriously people, this is for a great cause and no need to put me in the water, stop by, say hi, and throw your lindens in the donation box.  What fun is it really to get a frog wet, we frogs love water.

Yesterday, Christine Haiku was in the dunk tank and quite honestly I don't think I've ever seen so many people come by.  So my personal goal is to raise 10KL for RFL.  Really, if 10 people come by and donate a 1,000L my goal will be met, and so more money to help fight cancer!  

One friend said, a dunking you AND fighting cancer, what a great combination!!  Two other friends said if I get topless, they will pay 10KL each... I said oh who me? Topless? like that's never happened, bring the money!  I will leave you with this one final thing


so i was talking on Reallymad's group about the Dunking booth tomorrow... and um well... [14:20] PERSON SAYS: 5 ohh good I have 1k read for that[14:20] PERSON SAYS: woo hoo[14:21] Brickhouse Frog: LOL hahah remember ... it's not about making bricky wet... it's about RFL[14:22] Brickhouse Frog: OMG that came out so wrong


No comments: