I wait for 60L weekend every week! You can find the best deals!!! My first step is to go to http://picasaweb.google.com/60LindenSunday/Official60LPhotos# instead of looking through all the pictures in the notecard, this makes it SOOOO much easier. Now i will admit, I love the shopping for clothing, jewelry and more... I found this great store a few weeks ago, Michigan's Shack, they have the best items for your land... and you really can't beat 60L. Not only are they a great asset to your land, they have great fun props and poses. Now the last few weeks, the great people at Michigan's Shack have been giving anyone who purchases an item a random free item... HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY BEAT THAT! Hurry up and tp over... you won't be sorry... oh did i mention most of the items are low prim? Why are you still reading this?

No comments:
Post a Comment