It was a dark and gloomy night... when all of a sudden... the internet goes out!!!!!!! Isn't that how any good horror story starts???For several days now, my cable at home has been out. I sit and watch my modem constantly reset itself. So finally last night I call the Internet Company, they tell me there are outages in the area... it MIGHT be back tomorrow she says. DOESN'T SHE KNOW I need my internet??? Doesn't she know I have kids who were raised in the internet age and don't know what to do with out it??? You mean, I have to talk to my kids instead of IMing them (JK)...
You know I must say, really it wasn't too bad, I mean, sure I had my responsibilities in SL that I should have been tending to, but I have staff er um a business partner (yeah that's it) to handle things in my absence. I think, personally he liked me not being around as he could go off and count bunnehs or something after the gig, as he too has learned the answer to everyone's question is "Ask Bricky".
So tonight I hope my cable is working as Lehman has a new venue he is going to and Lady is at the Whiskey. Supposedly my biz partner has a bunneh auction to go to... I guess I'll excuse him this one time.
If my cable is not working well... I guess I'll do what they did in the olden days, pick up my phone and call people... *gasp not that* and eek talk to my kids instead of IM's...
*picture originally on Flickr the day2*
No comments:
Post a Comment