No... I'm not calling Sammie rude :)
This picture looks like to me, "Dont mess with us" Either that or I'm telling him a secret...
Anyway, a few weeks ago, Sam and I went in together on sharing costs on a homestead sim, now while it's not the best sound investment in sl, it affords us more prim, and land. So we thought why not. Well, we also thought it would afford us the privilege of inviting over who we wanted. Wasn't I wrong.
I'm not sure what people think... you see, we cornered off a 1/4 of the sim for my studio and a small strip mall (for those who want a great deal on some mall space IM me or Sammie Gabardini), so of course we set THAT portion to allowed public access. So the other day, I am out and about terraforming and rezzing stuff all over the "Redneck Animal Refuge Kingdom" when my sim radar tells me there is someone on the property. I looked at my mini map, showed me they were at my show room, so I flew on over.
When I got there, there was a person on my mountains, camming around. I asked them what they wanted, they claimed not to speak english, clearly not there for photos, so I ejected them.
About an hour later, same scenario, only this time the man spoke english. I asked if he was there for pictures, he said no, and continued to stand on the MOUNTAINS and cam around. I said well what do you want then. He told me the land used to be his, and he couldn't imagine what we had done to it. I said well it USED TO be yours, and now it's MINE. Please leave. He continued to argue with me and so I said, you are breaking the new TOS, read it, and ejected him. He continued to IM me telling me I was rude. Funny I didn't see his name on the tier box.
I got tired of this man's petty attitude, so I muted him and told Sam what had happened... Sam won't tell me what he said, just that the man apologized. Thanks Sam....
We don't mind people coming over, but please don't invite yourself unless we have said hey come over any time you want, we have a great water slide and pool, come hang out. My studio land is also a great hang out spot, has fishing and a mall and a rowboat... I don't care if people hang out there either, that's what it is made for. Is it just me? People, read the new TOS, don't just click "I accept" http://secondlife.com/corporate/tos.php

No comments:
Post a Comment