I'm not sure if its my nice, serene nature, my calm, shy personality, my quiet resolve, or just what. Needless to say I was shocked when Nikki IM'd me and asked me if I would be in the dunk tank this coming Sunday for RFL. I told her sure, but I doubt anyone would come and dunk me being I hardly know anyone, she laughed (and if I could have heard her, I bet it would have been a hearty laugh for some reason).
I, however, am speculating there will be a line off the sim to dunk me *sigh*. I'm not sure who will be in line first, maybe Reallymad, who after years of me gently prodding him a long, will seek his revenge, or maybe it will be my alleged best friend Sammie, who I've um seen him fall off a sky plat or two, or have mysterious boxes appear on him when he's AFK. The possibility could be the first in line would be Fable who claims she knows everything to know about me (well she does) and as she says listen to me drone on and on... I won't even mention Lehman Shinn, I mean, he wouldn't... would he? I've never picked on him at all... FROG... yeah never mind, he may be packing his bag to sit there now so he has the first spot...all of a sudden I'm thinking I might have some er um great friends out there who are warming up their pitching arm...
I did get two offers however, if I sit there topless, they will pay 10,000L to RFL to dunk me. I truly think this is a worthwhile venture, it is all for a very good charity.
There is this feeling I have that my good friend, who is so quiet and demure, who tells me I can have her Skittles all the time, may be first in line... *sigh* Christine... you wouldn't would you?? Seamus? you'll protect me right?
Oh my, the list in my head is growing longer and longer, LadyScarlett, Zanco, Nanners, Adam, maybe even AcousticEnergy or Ocean if they catch wind of this... I'm thinking a few venue owners, Alexxis, LilMissPriss, Maebh...
So, RFL might hit their goal with me...and too bad for Reallymad, I won't even have to take my hair off...
Times and locations to be announced later.

No comments:
Post a Comment