
As you can see from the above pictures, I have been accused of abusing musicians, my own musicians and others... sigh...BUT as you can see from the pictures, I clearly am getting close and personal and listening intently. How can this POSSIBLY be abuse... I mean I am Reallymad's "Sexy Rolodex" or PR, I need to be close as possible to be there to assist him... As for Sher well she was singing "MY" song again... Re-written by her for me "Froggy Went A Courtin" how could I possibly NOT want a front row seat. Can I help it if she couldn't sing the song because I was front and center. Alas... I will continue to pay special attention to these and all musicians every where... I don't think it's abuse... I think it's pure and simple LOVE! Okay okay so I wrote that paragraph without laughing... They love my abuse, don't let them tell you otherwise. And to Reallymad, I only have one thing to say about it "Ribbit".
2 comments:
uhm... does anyone know the REAL story of how Bricky became the Brickhouse FROG???... I do!!! love ya Bricky!
hahahahahaaha you are doomed woman!
Post a Comment