Friday, June 5, 2009

Bringiton's Hall of Fame Musician of the Month

*INTRODUCING ACOUSTICENERGY NITELY*

Wow is all I can say... okay okay so I had a little something to do with this... but all I did was send out a notice and said hey you love him, vote for him... and so everyone did.

Let me tell you about my musician, AcousticEnergy...

• He has one of the kindest, caring hearts that I have ever met
• He's a hopeless romantic (just listen to his songs)
• In SL and RL he is one sexy man
• Flirting… if you look it up in the dictionary you see his picture
• During his gigs, everyone swoons, even the men, when he sings about you

AcousticEnergy and I have sort of grown up on SL together, at least in the music world. He never ceases to amaze me with his originals. Adding a drum to his music, only accentuates his guitar playing.

So what’s the big deal about Musician of the Month anyway? Well he gets a lot of prizes, a special party, special recognition, and much more. BUT what this says to me is, sure he 300 people in his group, but these people took time out of their busy schedule to vote for him. They showed him they love him with more than their lindens (keep the lindens coming). AND out of 400 musicians in the Hall of Fame, they voted for AE! Thank you to all who voted for my boy, Acoustic.

Here’s to another year AE… LURVE YOU TO DEATH!!!

PS To visit the Hall of Fame

While you are there, vote for my boy Reallymad Morpork ... then he'll have to work for a living in SL

No comments: