So last night, at Reallymad's concert, as usual, I was the brunt of his and everyone else abuse. This is fine, that's what I'm there for, abuse me if you must. I do have to say that Reallymad is learning new songs, and certainly impressing me more and more. Contrary to everyone's belief, I am his number one fan, so for him to impress me more, he must be doing something right. (OK so it's the Brit accent LOL)
ZDiva has had to cancel some of her gigs, as she is having net issues, and streaming is not working out to well. Once her internet is working again, correctly, she will come back to us. In the meantime, check out the beautiful Hawaiian Heirloom bracelets that are available on xstreetsl.com
AcousticEnergy Nitely deserves to have his own spot, so I'll write about him in a minute.
My photography business is picking up, don't forget to make your appointment. If you tell me you read about it here, I'll hook you up with a discount.
Last night as well, HammerFLA Magic, graced us with his presence at Gwampa's Dance Kamp. What a great night that was. If you have never seen Hammer, you really need to, from the dancing on the pianos, to his soft, sexy voice. Thanks Hammer!
Now tonight at Rumble in Brighton, JACKDOG SNOOK, is back!!! Let me tell you, he is one of the originals to live music in SL before live music is what it is today. This incredible, songwriting, award winning Australian, just brings me to my knees. I will always worship the ground this man walks on. He's also married to an amazing musician, Jenny (rl name), who occasionally graces us with her voice when he gigs. You so don't want to miss tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment