Friday, June 12, 2009

LAST NIGHT


Oh yeah like I'm not gonna blog about "my boy" AcousticEnergy Nitely receiving his Bringiton Musician Hall of Fame Musician of the Month. What a fabulous night! The festivities began with a wonderful speech from Bringiton. She recognized AE as the fabulous musician he is. Her speech was followed up by the sponsors of the event awarding him with a myriad of prizes. Then it was Acoustic's turn. I've never been so riveted to a seat during a speech like I was last night. He told of his humble beginnings and how Auzzie, Jackdog and Rara drug him into SL (why do my musicians all claim they were brought in kicking and screaming). Acoustic went on to say that how on his very second gig at the Drunken Mermaid, that I began repping him. 10 months! wow! anyway...
The night was amazing. AcousticEnergy wow'd us once again finishing the hour with his music. This man constantly amazes me. Never do his songs grow boring. The fun thing is, there are a few songs he inserts my name *beaming* and when he doesn't ppl scold him. LMAO.
I finished the night dancing with my good friend, Gwampa Lomu. It was the perfect night.
My personal thanks to everyone who voted for my boy, his 300+ fan group, Bringiton Paine, the many sponsors, those "aussies" who brought AE into my world, Gwampa Lomu for letting us use his amazing venue and those who shared such an amazing night.
Acoustic, this is for you... You are an amazing person, you inspire me, you make me laugh (and hey, you got me good the other night in my photo studio... not an easy task) ... I could go on and on... but I think in my notices in the last 10 months I have spoken about how amazing your music is. Thank you so much for letting me be a small part of your life. Love ya baby

(picture by Fable Teardrop, edited by Brickhouse Frog)

1 comment:

smr said...

*applause* Great write-up! I almost feel as though I was there. :-)