OMG! when i was doing a google search on brickhouse frog (amazing what i found) but holy cow! My good friend Inky had this on her blog... so I stole it from her cuz it's hysterical... Inky if you are out there reading this, I admitted I stole it from you... if you want me to take it down I will. Lurve u muhahahahaha
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inky Bookmite
The children are waiting! Please tell them the story about the bald frog with the wig:
Once upon a time in a land called Second Life, at one of REALLYMAD Morpork's concerts, the female attendees--including Brickhouse Frog--removed their hair for the "Rogaine song." Because of the high prim count, dance animations, and tremendous lag in SL, Bricky was unable to put her hair back on, and thus became a bald frog. This didn't faze Bricky: it gave her an excuse to buy more hair!
No comments:
Post a Comment