Suffice it to say, Jackdog is a very good friend of mine, even if I feel like a groupie around him. I think if I ever had the opportunity to meet him in RL I would probably go weak in the knees (as I would if I met Reallymad or Acoustic... or Kenny, again) .
I was truly honored when JD asked me to book him again. Now if you have never heard this amazing RL accomplished songwriter, you must find one of his gigs and go hear him play!!! You must understand, JD tells it like it is. Some people might find some of his songs a little over the top. For example "The Wanker" comes to mind... this is a song about a boy who thinks he is spending his 18th birthday alone... well you just have to hear the rest of it to understand. JD does incredible songs as well, such as his hit "Wonder" which will leave you speechless and probably in tears.
So, do yourself a favor, find a Jackdog show and GO!!!!! He's got a sexy hot av.. mmmm baby... *faints* and his mmmm mmm Aussie accent just will melt you away. If you want to book him, and you will, send me an im.
mmmm Jackdog
No comments:
Post a Comment