Tuesday, March 2, 2010

the prince and the frog

Ok ... so in Secondlife you can be who you want to be, you can do pretty much anything you want to do, all it takes is a few lindens, a little imagination and viola, your dreams come true.... Although for those of us that love roof diving and other crazy things, it takes no money at all.


So a few weeks ago, ZDiva informs me that she got an invite to sing at the Tinies...we both thought oh how cool will this be. Our wildest imaginations couldn't even come close to how cool this was. It was Mardi Gras in the land of the Tinies, and so Z and I both donned our feathers and enjoyed the land of the Tinies.


Now what I'm failing to tell you is, the events leading up to this amazing mind blowing gig. For those of you who don't know ZDiva Sorbet, she is one of the most fascinating women I know who well, suffice it to say, I know first hand she doesn't embarrass. We went shopping the night before for certain things for her Tini Avatar and had more fun than should be allowed.


That's when she sent me this little outfit... Now, for those of you who know "The Frog" you know I'm a bit on the shy side, never causing any kind of trouble. You also know I like to stay out of sight. I didn't look at this outfit before I put it on, I think the little doggie put something in my "Fly Martini" thus I sensed nothing. Everyone seemed to really enjoy this costume, as I had it on all day and kept snapping pictures for some reason, I must have really been working the feathers.


*Just look at that vicious dog, you know he had to have spiked the Fly Martini*

1 comment:

Sammie Gabardini said...

OMG OMG OMG you have never been shy a day in your life woman !!!