So... They say I'm a prim whore... Several of my dear, sweet, wonderful friends tell me this from time to time. Those that have lived with me, those that have been to visit, have all told me I love prims.
My question is, what's wrong with being a prim whore, I mean really? Prims are like shoes and hair you can never have enough. All I do is try to make my home beautiful, and if it uses up prims, well that's what the land is for.
Take for example, palm trees, I remember back in the "olden" days of SL, owning land with some friends, and my job was to decorate the land for all of us. Ok, so you rezz one palm tree, and it was 458903221 prims (ok maybe not that many, but it was like 200+ prim) and so your one palm tree WAS all your prim. Until you discovered something like a "nada rezzer" making all your prims one. So decorating took a few days because of putting all your items in a nada rezzer.
Now... fast forward... palm trees are 2 prims (most of the time) thanks to sculpty's! So, it just may appear that I'm a prim whore because today's decor is so much more prim friendly that I can rezz more stuff to make the world a prettier place. People have commented on how lovely the landscape and such...
Ok so last night I added more land.... I now have 512 prim extra *rubs hands together and thinks...* oh right it's for Sammie to build on. So if you need anything built Sammie is a fantastic builder, and has all the right prices... better get to him soon or well his prims might disappear... Just sayin'
So am I a prim whore??? You decide... and it's true, you can't have too many shoes, hair or dresses.

No comments:
Post a Comment