Sunday, March 21, 2010

My BDAY! yay!

Ok ... So after trashcan picking, the day actually er um picked up... like I said the day started with fab music and my good friends singing to me :)))

As the day went on, my friend Sam (who is still younger than me for another day) took me shopping for a new dress and hair.  I was really surprised that he chose the hair in the picture, I mean I love it, but thought he would think I was nuts... Hair is A&A Medusa Hair Fire by Alli&Ali designs (http://slurl.com/secondlife/Long%20Beach/50/42/24)  This is fast becoming one of my favorite hair stores!   The dress in the picture is simply amazing, gold, sexy and definitely flirtatious.  It's SAS - Tipsy Gold (yes from 60L weekend) Sascha's Designs has fantastic gowns and you really should check it out (http://slurl.com/secondlife/Coco%20Beach%20Kelina/203/168/24)

Every where I went, it seemed like Christine was there wishing me all the best, including at LadyScarlett's gig, where Lady too sang Happy Birthday to me :) yay!  I have the GREATEST vocalists in sl!  Not only are they phenomenal at singing but all of them are good friends, I'm truly blessed!  After Lady's gig, wow did she surprise me by sending me a little pressie!  I had noticed it before and really wanted to get it, but never did.  EarthStones Music of the Heart Silver/Rose Quartz Necklace and Earrings (http://slurl.com/secondlife/EarthBound/167/137/23)

When I went home, my good friend Lexxi sent me some really fun gifts... I'm not sure WHY she would pick this gift for me ... *sigh* I'm so misunderstood... The Bitch prop is from Virtual Props & Poses (http://slurl.com/secondlife/Endless%20Death/27/107/24) and can't forget the most wonderful backgrounds from 3dSLFX (no LM)!  I will so be going to this place to look at the rest of the backgrounds... One more thing Lexx sent was CFMB's ... these boots!!!  They are called Ultimate Boots Black!  Let me tell you they are Ultimate!!! For one, they actually fit!  For two, they can change colors!  I LOVE THESE BOOTS!  (http://slurl.com/secondlife/PixelFashion/159/152/22)!!!

The Night continued with an Impromptu party at Jade Jazz Island.  Jade decorated the whole place in FROGS!  Poor OnlyHalfCrazy Gumbo was not knowing it was a party for me til the very last second, but managed to pull off a lot of my favorite songs, and she even reminisced about the first time we had interactions together and actually  brought a tear to this Frog's eye....

So over to ZDiva's gig we flew!  She finally remember it was my bday, and sang to me too! yay Z!  This very tired Frog headed off to bed to dream of Frogs and songs!

Thanks to all of you who made this a very special day!  Yet another bday in sl will go down in the memory books as a great day!  Loves to you all :)

Bitch prop, boots and dress

necklace from Lady

Party at Jade's

Even Sam trash picked

No comments: