So most of you know by now that I've not had much luck with 50L Fridays... HOWEVER today I found a great dress... Let me tell you about this little dress... I click and pay my 50L and nothing! No dress but of course the vendor took it's money... so I figure lag, and we have all seen those messages "it could take up to 15 mins" well, I had to go, couldn't wait any longer... when I got back in world NOTHING... now I know it's only 50L, and I might have let it go, but I WANTED this dress. So I found the transaction history, sent it to the owner, Twiggy Whippet, and she graciously sent me THE dress! Be sure to visit Whippet & Buck Mainstore at http://slurl.com/secondlife/Imogen/63/231/25... you won't be disappointed. This particular dress is called [W&B] Iris Ribbons & Ruffles Dress Black.
Now I don't believe that I have blogged about some fabulous jewelry makers that I know. I may have, but honestly they deserve to be talked about again. In my picture here, you will see my little froggie necklace that I asked them to make for me. This necklace was custom made for me, and let me tell you not a froggie foot is wrong! They have made a boat load of jewelry for me, all custom, all to my specs, and never told me it can't be done! Oh, did I mention they are quick and inexpensive???? I mean really! Now if you like my little froggie necklace they do have it for sale in their store as well as all the other jewelry I've had commissioned.
Pop by and tell them Brickhouse Frog sent you! Spirit of the Heart Jewelry can be found at http://slurl.com/secondlife/Vleet/224/117/52
You know maybe I'm mentioning one of my fav jewelry stores and now one of my fav dress stores because my rl bday is Saturday... so why are you still here and not shopping... Just sayin....

No comments:
Post a Comment