Monday, March 8, 2010

The Journey


AM Radio
Originally uploaded by brickhouse frog
There are some people in life, whether it is RL or SL that you just can't seem to go the journey without. I'm truly blessed in both worlds to have such friends, and some of those friends are in both my worlds. Life, sometimes gives you bumps and it's all how you handle those bumps ... sometimes cars on the train derail when you hit those bumps, and the friendship is lost. Sometimes when life throws bumps in your path, you may turn a different direction than what you had originally thought was the right way to go, but the result after a while is more beautiful than you might had ever hoped.

The Journey I have taken in the last few years in SL has been an interesting one to say the least. In the last few months, I hit a major bump, but the path has been made smooth once more, I have come around the corner and found a some beautiful friendships. I look forward to this new journey with my old friends. I feel like the world is right again.

I know there will be some more bumps in my path some day (maybe even a deer or two that will require a duct tape repair LOL) but I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that some friendships are meant to stay regardless of the storms around.

To one person, and they know who they are, thanks for a beautiful friendship...

No comments: