Sunday, March 21, 2010
OK! So ... It was Battling Fros...
The most wonderful country singer, Diesel Karillon was on stage tonight, a very rare performance, so I TP over Reallymad Morpork, one of my dearest friends in the whole world, and Melody Jigsaw... Twilight Darwin was also there and of course ZDiva...All of whom I consider really good friends... or so I thought...
My dear, sweet friend who has been there for me through thick and thin, has always given me a shoulder to cry on, a laugh to make the day, you know TRUE, deep friendship... takes one look at my hair and wonders if I stuck my finger in an electrical socket... *sigh* from there, seriously the hits just kept coming... but being a good sport, Mick puts on his Afro... the comments from if he was a Q-Tip, but if he was Q-tip wouldn't work, because then the person would need a shower! OMG let me tell you, this poor Frog was literally on the floor in tears laughing... as of this writing... my sides still hurt!
My so called good friends, Mel, Twi and Z... all took their hits! Mick finally asked me if i was going to get a refund on my hair.... my response was then what would you have to pick on??? Personally, I just simply blame Sammie...he bought me the hair for my birthday... and he wasn't at the gig, so it had to be his fault... right?
Below are just a few of the pics taken by Melody Jigsaw and Twilight Darwin...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment