So how does Brick start her days... some days weirder than others. Today, I got a notecard that Mystic was having a cupcake hunt... and you could win a dress, well I was game. Just so happens Sammie popped in world, and I drug him with me to help me find said cupcake... Little did I know it was one BIG cupcake that you had to er um eat.
So of course I jumped on the cupcake, and won a set of eyes, not bad. After waiting my 3 minutes, I jumped on that cupcake again, and got a booby prize, sigh. This went on for I don't want to tell you how long.... I did win a thing for my hair, and the eyes like 10 times, and more booby prizes, then finally I got box one of two that contained half of the coveted dress. Sammie stood back watching and much to my dismay laughing at the crazy women diving into the cupcake.... nice friend (LMAO).
Wouldn't you know, the sim restarted and we all had to leave, just as I took one final bite with 45 seconds before the sim restarted, darn same eyes. Sammie had to run to RL.
I tp'd back, only this time there was a bunch more women who clearly don't know what wait 3 minutes means. They were jumping on this poor cupcake like they hadn't eaten in years, and had they waited, I would have gotten my dress sooner, however, I patiently waited, mumbled a few cuss words at the women who stole my turn and stole my dress but alas, I finally got part two of my dress! When Sam came back in world, well he made one simple mistake, he said "you waited for THAT dress?"... If you see Sam, and he's missing his head, well women you understand. (he was kidding ... I think)
LOL little did I remember that I already HAVE this dress, named Belladonna in lavender! *shrugs* it was a group gift a while ago... Oh well, Bricky can never have too many dresses. Pop over to http://slurl.com/secondlife/Existence/37/249/22 when you have some time and eat some cupcake, you too may get this amazing dress. If you don't want to wait, everything red in the store is 1/2 off until Valentines Day (I think)
Yesterday on my 50L Friday hunt, I did find one thing I couldn't be without, this awesome car! If you want to know where I got it send me an IM and I'll get you the SLurl. And for those of you who don't know how I drive... STAY OFF THE SIDEWALKS! Just sayin.
Happy Valentines Day...


No comments:
Post a Comment