Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dillon


dillons home
Originally uploaded by brickhouse frog
Dillon is one of my clients, that have been coming to me almost for a year now. He first came to me as his alt, but in recent times has been coming to me as Dillon. So yesterday he IM's me and says Bricky ever do on location shoots? I said sure Dillon what you got in mind. Much to my surprise, he wanted shots done of his home... Now I've done landscapes before, but never because someone asked me to.

Dillon seems like a great guy from the few times I've done his pictures. Getting to know him more yesterday, I can only see that I'm right. Dillon showed me around his home, I took some pictures for him and later sent him about 8 pictures, a book and this picture framed. He was thrilled (you can see what he had to say in my profile), to say the least.

Thanks Dillon for a great photo shoot and for being one of my biggest fans, you sure know how to make a froggie blush.

Everyone else IM me for your photo shoot soon.

Oh and if you are looking for just the right clothes, I opened an affiliate store "Fiend" at http://slurl.com/secondlife/Erato/204/127/25 be sure to check it out and all the other fab stores at Paisley Park.

No comments: