Sunday, February 21, 2010

60L Sunday

I love shopping, duh... So of course today is 60L Sunday, it is quite tedious going through the notecard of 223 items, but whoever put together the notecard takes the time to include pictures and slurls!  BUT! They have also included their picasa website which makes it even easier!  http://picasaweb.google.com/60LindenSunday
This way you can thumb through the pictures, and click on the SLURL! weeee couldn't be easier.

I must say usually it's hard to find some of the items I want, but today's shopping went incredibly well.  The first item I was after was this incredible find on some bangles, the store owner put down arrows! yay!  However, I'm not overly impressed with the bangles, I would be if they had a resize script or were mod, since they are in my arms. Eolande's Bohemian Chic Bangles
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Larimar/204/52/22

The next item I was after was this pretty in pink dress that will be great for a formal affair.  Now granted, I'm not one for bustle dresses, but this one is well done, and I'm sure at some formal gig I will wear it.  Makes me feel like a princess.  Again, this dress was super easy to find.  [k~*~S} ariel - blush
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Avilion%20Vale/74/81/41

For a relaxing day, this greenish colored dress is one that is easy to go with almost anything. (:KR: Organza Gown
"Garden Party"
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Serena%20Monte%20Carlo/225/220/22)  While you are relaxing, this flirty little brown dress comes in great for any day that you want to look great without going to too much hassle (Flirty Batik Dress
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sunrise%20Dream/24/192/23)

Enjoy your 60L Sunday shopping!
(If you are wondering, hair is from my favorite place, Analog Dog (no not 60L) and the ring is of course JCNY, again so not 60L)

No comments: