
This is my friend, Sher Salmson... now she for the most part is a wonderful lady. Very sweet, kind person. She'll fill in at a gig at the drop of a hat, sing sweet songs... her southern charm could win you over. Tonight she claimed she is an angel.
Dictionary.com defines an angel partly like this:
5 a person having qualities generally atrributed to an angel, as beauty, purity or kindliness
6. a person whose actions and thoughts are consistently virtuous
Now as for #5 sure Sher is all of those things, she's beautiful, she's so kind and pure... however, that brings us to definition #6, lets look at that closer... "A person whose ACTIONS AND THOUGHTS are consistently virtous" we don't need to define virtous, however, the threats of revealing a private conversation she and I had would not be considered virtous...
So i must say, no I must disagree with this definition of angel. Sher, a self defined angel, definetly had a devious streak.
Again, defined by Dictionary.com Devious...
3. departing from the proper or accepted way; roundabout
Departing from the proper or accepted way .... mmmm seems to me this is more like the Sher I know and call friend. All I have to do to prove my point is to point out a song "Froggie went a courtin"... *hangs head and sighs*... maybe we should ask her manager, who said yes... Sher is not completely an angel :)
hugs ya tight Sher... glad you are my *cough* angelic friend .... runs away laughing
No comments:
Post a Comment