Thursday, July 9, 2009

My New Studio "Froggie Fotos"


behind the eyes
Originally uploaded by brickhouse frog
So this week I moved my studio to a new sim, and gave it a new name "Froggie Fotos". While granted the studio is smaller, I think it leads to a more intimate setting. My examples are hung all over the studio, for everyone to view. My new studio is also on mainland so I don't have to worry about a covenant, etc. etc.

To celebrate my new place... I'm offering a July Special only!!! Mention this blog, and you will receive your photos for only 75L a piece. I also have an inworld special going on, but it's not as good as my blog special so..... be sure to mention this blog when you schedule your appointment. I'm sorry but I will not be able to honor the referral fee for this special.

Check out my flickr.com/brickyfrog or koinup.com/brickhousefrog.
Visit www.froggiefotos.com for more information or how to prepare for your photo shoot.

IM Me or if offline shoot me a notecard for your appointment.
Hugs
Brickhouse "Bricky" Frog

No comments: