Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Photolife 3 System


pl3 froggie fotos
Originally uploaded by brickhouse frog
So I've had my PL3 for quite some time now, upgraded, etc. Well it just so happens that I moved to a new studio last night. I was very hesitant to move this... OMG the parts! So I contacted Colleen, who was beyond helpful, and didn't snicker or laugh at me when I questioned her, instead gave me a quick response.... that's when i smacked my head on my desk with one of those "duh" moments.

Oom has thought of everything with this system! It was so easy to move. So easy to set back up again. I should have realized that Oom wouldn't let such a minor task of moving go by the wayside with all the work he and his staff put into this.

Also, in the last few days, I have had the opportunity to try out "other" photo systems... NO i'm not looking for a new one, but someone invited me over and they have something else. Let me tell you! The entire time I used other systems, I kept looking for features that the PL3 has... they weren't there. The beautiful thing too about the PL3 is if you adjust your lighting etc right in the system, there is very little post editing that has to be done other than maybe cleaning up the pixels. The picture posted here is an example of that, very little post editing.

I love my PL3, my friends who bought it for me are amazing (even if they did it to keep me outta their hair)!!!!!! If i had to do it all over again, I would want my PL3 over and over again...

Check out my new studio "Froggie Fotos"!! Thank you Oom, your staff and the wonder people of the Team!!!

~Bricky

No comments: