So for some reason Reallymad was invited back again to the Purple Rose. Maybe it's a Brit thing ... who knows lol. I got dressed and headed over only to hear him sing some new stuff... I must say I was impressed. I can only hope that Reallymad and Elvera do a duet someday... how fab would that be???
Anyway, today is the my last gig for a week??? How's that you ask?? Well, my LM to RL finally worked, I'm just waiting for my TP on Monday. Wondering how in the world I'm gonna fit all my inventory in my car?? But when I do come back, my musicians are ALL on vacation.... HOW can they do that to me??? GEEZ! I have tiers to pay lol.... Everyone have a great Vacation away from the Frog.
And Diva and Diesel, look out here comes
THE FROGPERSON!

1 comment:
frogperson... lol
have a wonderful trip!
Post a Comment