Wednesday, July 15, 2009

how i cool off


how i cool off
Originally uploaded by brickhouse frog
There is a contest going on, for a picture on "how I cool off".
Now my friend Reallymad suggested using an ice cube. I thought ooo great! Had the shot all lined up in my head, and all. Bikini, melted ice cube, hot summer sun beaming down! Perfect shot! Except for the fact, I couldn't find a pose I wanted. Then the thought came to me... Why not have a sexy man fan me off... But would that cool me off or heat me up ... LOL.

So I drug over my friend Bigdan to "fan" me... what better way than a piece of "eye candy" fanning you off on a hot day. In IM's my friend Anya says so what are you doing... I told her and over she comes bringing beach chairs and her bathing suit. The next thing I know, in comes her SL hubby Abstract who is at work, drawing quite a crowd. Low and behold in comes a friend of mine who doesn't get to play SL much and says oooo Bricky in a bikini I'm there!

Poor Bigdan, half naked in front of all these men, being such a good sport just so I could get the right pose. Bigdan! You know you rock! Thank you for being an awesome friend, and hanging out with me.
Anya... what can I say, lol through thick and thin huh. Thanks for adding to my picture lmao. Hugs to both of you.

And for you spectators, you know who you are... thanks for making this even more fun...
BRICKY
PS thanks Reallymad for getting the thought process turning

No comments: