What can I say about Diesel? It's actually not an easy thing to do, to describe this man. First and foremost he is ZDiva's love, and she his. I have never met any two people more in love. It's not even that "sickening" love, they really honestly, fervently love each other. Something you don't see much of any more. Diesel is a man of honor who is caring beyond measure.
After hearing him sing, just once, I was hooked on his voice. Diesel's voice is enough to make any Nashville "Star" quiver in his cowboy boots. Diesel sings most songs better than any one out there including the original artist.... (He even sings "Lady" better than Kenny Rogers, omg did i just say that??? We all know Kenny is my ALL time fav singers)
Unfortunately due to RL constraints he is not in SL as much as we would like him to be, but when he is, boy does he make you wish he could gig every nite.
Someone IM'd me the other night when he was singing and basically the conversation is one I have had many times. "I'm not a big fan of country, but could listen to him all night long"
You have to hear this man the next time you have a chance! Don't miss it.... Oh did I mention Diesel is a very humble man and will probably shoot me for writing this blog... Hugs Diesel :) hehe

No comments:
Post a Comment